Infowars presents a new flash contest looking for the best meme or caption of Bill Clinton’s creepy side-eye photo from Sunday’s second presidential debate.
On Sunday, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump welcomed several Clinton sex victims to sit in the front row of the debate at Washington University in St. Louis, causing extreme discomfort for the former president and First Lady.
What was Bill Clinton thinking as he looked over at his sex victims?
We’re asking for the best, most funny meme of the “Bill Clinton” photo featured on the Drudge Report.
The grand prize is $5,000.
This fast-running contest ends tomorrow.
use hashtag #CreepyClinton to tag the photo on Twitter or Facebook.
Winner to be chosen at Infowars’ discretion.
We’ll contact the winner via Twitter, Facebook or email.
Thanks for your participation!
– Entry must be submitted by posting to Twitter, Facebook or sending to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The image or video meme must make fun of Bill Clinton’s creepy side-eye photo
– If a video entry, must not be longer than five minutes
– Must put infowars.com somewhere in the entry
– All work must be free of copyright issues. If requested by Infowars, you must provide detailed information regarding the source, creator and background information of your work. If you utilize any 3rd party materials, such as music, you must provide license and/or consent forms to Infowars upon request. Any news clips used must be short and clearly fair use.
– Videos must be in English or subtitled in English
— Winners will agree to non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty free use by Infowars.com and Free Speech Systems, LLC, in perpetuity in the known universe. All contest entrants authorize Infowars.com, Free Speech Systems, LLC and its media platforms to air their submission in whole or in part in perpetuity.
— If a collaborative effort, one person must enter
— Contestants must be over 18. Minors wishing to participate must present a signed waiver from parent/legal guardian
— Residents of Belarus, Burma/Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe, or to other individuals restricted by U.S. export controls and sanctions are ineligible for Cash
— Multiple unique submissions are allowed and encouraged
— Infowars and Alex Jones will determine the final winners
Requirements for payment of cash prize are:
(1) timely delivery of a properly-executed legal forms;
(2) timely delivery of all properly-executed Talent Release Forms (and, if applicable, Music Rights Clearance Forms) if applicable;
(3) full content clearance by Infowars of the submitted entry.