An investigation by Swedish newspaper Expressen into the country’s gang leaders and dangerous criminals shows that crime and a migrant background seem to be strongly related.Expressen took note note of police surveys and has now published a unique review of the more than 400 most dangerouscriminals in capital city Stockholm.
62 leaders in Sweden’s capital are reported to control 19 criminal networks linked to the new violent gang crime wave in Stockholm.
In the main list we find names like: Jeffrey Ong, Ahmed “Manolo” Mohamed and Hamid Taki. Of the 21 names only 4 appear to be Swedish or at least Scandinavian: Anders Stenson, Thomas Elgstrand, Harris Österdahl and Dennis Österdahl.
It’s not a big surprise to see migrants and organised crime being connected. Last year a Swedish police officer, named Peter Springare, already uttered his frustrations about migrant crime.
“Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again Christopher… what is it true? Yes a Swedish name snuck in on the edges of a drug crime. Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again.!
“Countries representing the all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about their nationality and identity,” Springare said.
Social justice warriors in Memphis, Tennessee are staging a rally to pressure city officials into removing Confederate statues in the community, the latest stunt aimed at snubbing out the region’s forefathers.
Organizers for the group that calls itself “Take Em Down 901” are advertising the protest at Bruce Elementary School on Bellevue Boulevard for 6 p.m. Tuesday “to discuss action steps to remove Confederate statues in Memphis,” according to the group’s Facebook page. The group is led by Tami Sawyer, “a political leader, speaker, writer & activist for Social Justice and Educational Equity.” Sawyer told WMC last week that she’s leading a boycott of the city’s famed 4th Bluff Park until the city removes statue of Jefferson Davis, and her group is urging the public to avoid scheduled summer events like “Downtown Yoga in the Park” and an art show until they get their way. “Having the statutes (sic) is another thing that says black people don’t matter in Memphis,” she said. The meeting on Tuesday is centered on promoting the boycott, though even those who support the cause don’t seem to think it’s the brightest idea. “It has to be something more than just boycotting the parks because not everyone is going to follow that,” Memphis resident Neely Jones said. “As beautifully as the statue is decorated. I’m an artist and can appreciate that, it’s still standing for something that the entire country said we are not having it.” The organized boycott comes after many of the same activists took it upon themselves to attempt to dig up the grave of Confederate general Nathan Bedford Forrest last summer. “We are going to bring the back hoe, the tractors and the men with the equipment to raise Bedford Forrest from the soil of Memphis,” Isaac Richmond, a failed congressional candidate and head of the “Commission on Religion and Racism” told awaiting TV crews as he shoved chunks of grass and soil from Forrest’s grave site. Richmond told CBS 3 that digging up Forrest, who died 138 years ago, would fix the city’s alleged problems with racism. “If he’s gone, some of this racism and race-hate might be gone,” Richmond said, shovel in hand. “We got a fresh shovel full, and we hope that everybody else will follow suit and dig him up.” They didn’t. Instead, the city’s social justice warriors pressured the city council into voting to remove Forrest’s body somewhere more to their liking. The city council also voted last year to remove Forrest’s statue in Health Sciences Park, though the move was blocked by the Tennessee Historical Commission, which must give approval to locals to remove monuments erected to honor military figures. The city has not pursued efforts to remove the Jefferson Davis statue, according to WMC. And while Sawyer, Richmond and their supporters are plotting further actions to press the issue, the Sons of Confederate Veterans are defending the honor of their ancestors and calling out the “historical terrorists” for the attempts to erase history.
The Sons of Confederate Veterans issued a statement to WMC that states Memphis “does not need to become the laughing stock of the country again as has the city of New Orleans,” which is also embroiled in a controversy surrounding Confederate symbols in the city.
“Those who tear down historic monuments are no better than Nazis or ISIS,” the statement read. “They are historical terrorists. The TearDownMemphis or TakeEmDown group bears the same characteristics.
“Our historical monuments, especially including the two largest Confederate monuments, are a tribute to those honored city residents of our nation’s past. They certainly do not signify white supremacy or anything of the sort. Both Jefferson Davis and N.B. Forrest are veterans of the United States military and of the Confederate States.”
The group also vowed to take actions of their own if the city’s social justice crusaders continue to push the issue.
“The Sons of Confederate Veterans vehemently opposes the removal or destruction of any memorial, monument or grave site and will stand against such actions, including to the extent of taking legal action,” the statement read.
Michael Savage predicted ‘violence’ by ‘marginals’ day before attack
‘We are at a boiling point. There’s going to be a civil war’
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/michael-savage-predicted-violence-by-marginals-day-before-attack/#DHx3XJjMcY0pCblf.99
Less than 24 hours before a supporter of former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders fired at Republican members of Congress at a baseball practice, seriously injuring House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and four others before U.S. Capitol Police took down the assailant, talk-radio host and author Michael Savage warned of violence by “marginal” people who are set to explode and “kill somebody.” Savage, the host of the nationally syndicated “The Savage Nation,” was commenting on recent developments that have escalated the anti-Trump “resistance,” such as comedian Kathy Griffin’s ISIS-style photo shoot of the decapitated likeness of Trump and the “Julius Caesar” play in Central Park featuring the assassination of a Trump-like figure.
“I don’t know how much more of this the country can take,” Savage said. “We are at a boiling point. There’s going to be a civil war,” he told his listeners Tuesday.
The suspect in the shooting Wednesday, James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Illinois, campaigned for Sanders and belonged to a number of anti-Republican groups, including one called “Terminate the Republican Party.” In comments prepared for his afternoon show Wednesday, Savage criticized President Trump’s reaction to the shooting, contending he lost an opportunity to “take control” of the narrative. And he pinned blame for the attack on Sanders, contending the Vermont senator “stoked hate against Republicans and the rich.” The day before the attack, Savage told his listeners: “If they keep this up, I’m telling you there’s going to be an explosion in this country.”
Trump lost opportunity to ‘seize the moment’ Savage said President Trump “took too long to act” in response to the attack Wednesday. “While he’s waiting for someone to compose some pathetic thing for him to read, the Dems take control of the situation,” Savage said. “And then when Trump finally acted, he said nothing. He gave a bland high school principal’s speech instead of a presidential speech.” Savage said Trump “could have taken control of the nation with this.” “He could have seized the moment,” Savage said. “Where was the bold Trump we elected? We saw a milquetoast speech prepared for him by the RNC. They muted him again. He should have been up there screaming at MSNBC and CNN in particular for putting out fake news day after day and calling for violence in not so subtle terms.”
Noting the suspect was a big Sanders supporter, according to his Facebook page, Savage accused Sanders of inciting violence by stirring up “venom and hate against millionaires and billionaires.” “He stoked hate against Republicans and the rich,” Savage said of the senator. “This blood is on Bernie’s hands, and he should be put in jail for this. He incited violence,” Savage declared. On the Senate floor Wednesday, Sanders condemned the suspect, whom the independent senator said “apparently volunteered” for his presidential campaign, CNN reported. “I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign,” Sanders said. “I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be: Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values.” Savage said there’s a limit to free speech. “I practice my limits. There are things I’d like to say on the radio but I practice responsibility. But people say whatever they want on Twitter and Facebook with no filters,” said Savage. “Like I said yesterday, there are marginal people out there and soon one of them will act. Well, one of them has. When will the next one take action?” SIGN THE PETITION URGING PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE STATE DEPARTMENT TO DEMAND BRITAIN LIFT ITS BAN ON MICHAEL SAVAGE Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/michael-savage-predicted-violence-by-marginals-day-before-attack/#X8Elwdam7fpASkdZ.99
Congressman Steve Scalise was shot this morning in a politically motivated “targeted attack” by a leftist who deliberately sought out Republicans.
The shooting took place during a practice for the GOP congressional baseball team in Alexandria, Virginia. The suspect was shot by Scalise’s security detail and is now in custody. Other reports say he was killed.
“He had a rifle that was clearly meant for the job of taking people out, multiple casualties, and he had several rounds and magazines that he kept unloading and reloading,” said Michigan Rep. Mike Bishop.
“Scalise, a member of the House Republican leadership as the majority whip, appeared to have been shot in the hip and it appeared two Capitol Hill police agents were shot, according to Rep. Mo Brooks,” reports CNN.
According to CNN analyst Rebecca Berg, the gunman had a conversation with Rep. Jeff Duncan before the shooting began in which he asked, “Are those Republicans or Democrats out there practicing?”
I’m told Rep. Jeff Duncan plans to give a statement to police regarding a conversation he had with the shooter before leaving practice early
This strongly suggests that the shooting was a terrorist attack carried out by an anti-Trump leftist.
“I think we’re lucky that Scalise was there because this was his security detail, without them it would have been a massacre,” said Senator Rand Paul, who was at the scene when the shooting happened.
We have been warning for months that the mainstream media’s hysterical anti-Trump narrative and the left’s insistence that Trump is illegitimate will radicalize demented social justice warriors and prompt them to lash out with violence.
It looks like that’s exactly what happened today. The blood is on their hands.
The media, the left and Hollywood must stop legitimizing violence and return to the realm of civil discussion and proper tone.
“We are deeply saddened by this tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with the members of Congress, their staffs, Capitol Police, first responders, and all others affected,” said President Donald Trump in a statement.
The public outrage toward the illegal alien suspects accused of raping a 14-year-old freshman at Rockville High School has been “racist” and “xenophobic,” according to Montgomery County Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Jack Smith.
Illegal aliens and Rockville High School student Sanchez Milian, 18, and Jose Montano, 17, allegedly forced the female victim into a bathroom stall on March 16 and “proceeded to raped her orally, vaginally, and anally,” Breitbart News reported. Reaction to the alleged horror has been fierce. Maryland Republican Gov. Larry Hogan slammed immigration enforcement and Montgomery County Public Schools in an interview with WTTG-TV. “Why is an 18-year-old man in a class with 13- or 14-year-old girls?” Hogan asked. “Why was his status not known to those folks? Why was he allowed to enter the country after he was picked up for illegally crossing the border — both of them?” Montgomery County residents’ reaction was also harsh–and, according to Smith, racially motivated. “While I know this tragic incident has become part of a national political debate, I want to remind community members that the lives of real students have been forever affected,” Smith said in an email Thursday published by Townhall.com. “While many have chosen to engage civilly in the conversation, far too many have crossed the line with racist, xenophobic calls and emails,” Smith wrote. “MCPS is working with law enforcement to identify those who are making threats toward our students and schools. This behavior will not be tolerated in our community.”