- ILLEGAL HEALTH CARE WORKER MURDERS 12 PATIENTS May 22, 2019
- Mothers a Gift or Not a Gift? May 11, 2019
- New California School Books Slam-DumpTrump! May 6, 2019
- Russiagate in 3 minutes May 2, 2019
- Typical Buffalo Shuffle May 1, 2019
- This Will Shock You! What I Witnessed On The Border. April 26, 2019
- Ben Carson-HUD Housing ONLY for American Citizens April 25, 2019
- Why Christ? April 24, 2019
- Russian ‘Witness” told Mueller Investigation the Pee-Pee Tape Was Not Real April 18, 2019
- Report: Philosophy Professor Arrested After Entering St. Patrick’s Cathedral with Gas, Lighters April 18, 2019
- Mentally Ill Immigrant Thows Boy off Mall Balcony April 17, 2019
- Fox News = Mocking Bird Media ~ Watch! April 17, 2019
- Ingraham on Dems furious over Trump’s sanctuary city proposal April 13, 2019
- Tucker: Trump calls Democrats’ bluff on illegal immigrants April 13, 2019
- 20/20-Rebecca Schaeffer Murder Report Resonates With Columnist April 13, 2019
Cabin 1954 on ILLEGAL HEALTH CARE WORKER MUR… Cathy on Mothers a Gift or Not a G… Barbara on Russiagate in 3 minutes Lu Bielefeld on Conservatives are Cool, Libera… Cabin 1054 on Ben Carson-HUD Housing ONLY fo… eshirley02 on Why Christ? Kristi Ann on To My Christian Brothers And… Cabin 1954 on Mentally Ill Immigrant Thows B… Christian Zionist on 20/20-Rebecca Schaeffer Murder… Barbara on 20/20-Rebecca Schaeffer Murder… Cathy on HR 5 – Equality Act An Extreme… Cathy on Tucker: Trump calls Democrats… Cathy on AOC Barbara on AOC Barbara on The Sound Of Silence -[US Mili…
Top Posts & Pages
- BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury
- ILLEGAL HEALTH CARE WORKER MURDERS 12 PATIENTS
- 109 things I trust more than Hillary Clinton
- Will Smith donates $150k to Nation of Islam rally
- Video: Nancy Pelosi Has Stage 6 Dementia, Doctors Say
- Confederate Flag Banned in South Carolina? Rainbow Flag is far more divisive and way more Deadly!
- Jaw-Dropping Crowd for Donald Trump Rally Tonight In Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania...
- Mark Levin Refuted
- Freedom Rider
- Russiagate in 3 minutes
- This Will Shock You! What I Witnessed On The Border.
- Russian ‘Witness” told Mueller Investigation the Pee-Pee Tape Was Not Real
- Report: Philosophy Professor Arrested After Entering St. Patrick’s Cathedral with Gas, Lighters
- Fox News = Mocking Bird Media ~ Watch!
- Ingraham on Dems furious over Trump’s sanctuary city proposal
- Christian Zionist
- Outlaw Islam or DIE! Lessons from history tell the truth about Islam
- #Roseburg Oregon 1959 Blast
- Pope sent to fire Speaker Boehner?
- Carly Fiorina EXPOSED – “Warning Will Robinson – Warning”
- Home Grown Terrorists – Planned Parenthood – Funded by YOU! Why? Where is the Resistance?
- Bernie Sander’s Secret Communist Plan for your Sustainable Future!
- Freedom Rider
Daily Archives: June 27, 2018
Anthony Kennedy retiring from Supreme Court
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy.
In a statement, the Supreme Court said the 81-year-old Kennedy will step down effective July 31. The judge called it “the greatest honor and privilege to serve our nation in the federal judiciary for 43 years, 30 of those years in the Supreme Court.” Kennedy wants to spend more time with his family, even though they were content with him staying on the court.
He also sent a letter to Trump on Wednesday notifying the president of his decision.
“For a member of the legal profession, it is the highest of honors to serve on this Court,” he wrote. “Please permit me by this letter to express my profound gratitude for having had the privilege to seek in each case how best to know, interpret and defend the Constitution and the laws that must always conform to its mandates and promises.
The president’s first nominee to the court, conservative Justice Neil Gorsuch, has already had an enormous effect on U.S. policy in narrowly-decided rulings this week related to Trump’s ban on travel from certain countries, abortion and labor unions.
Kennedy, an appointee of President Ronald Reagan, took his seat as an associate justice in February of 1988. Considered a centrist, he has sometimes served as the swing vote on key cases throughout his career.
Replacing Kennedy with a conservative could have a massive long-term effect on the highest U.S. court. His decision to leave will have huge implications for the midterm elections, as Democrats and Republicans battle for control of the Senate.
A Supreme Court vacancy could serve to motivate voters, although Senate Republicans could try to fill Kennedy’s seat before November.
This storJacob PramukStaff Reportery is developing. Please check back for updates.
Anthony Kennedy retiring from Supreme Court
Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy will retire from the highest U.S. court, giving President Donald Trump another chance to fundamentally reshape the top of the judiciary.
This story is developing. Please check back for updates.
BREAKING: Former Fox News Head Bill Shine in ‘Final Talks’ to Become White House Comms Director
by Aidan McLaughlin | 12:02 pm, June 27th, 2018
Bill Shine, the former co-president of Fox News, is in final talks to take over the post of White House communications director.
Fox News’ own White House reporter John Roberts took to Twitter to report the news on Wednesday.
The New York Times reported, based on sources, that Shine was offered the job by Trump.
Shine, a longtime executive at the network, served as its co-president for nearly 10 months after the ouster of longtime head Roger Ailes amidst a wave of sexual harassment allegations.
Shine, considered by many to be Ailes’ protege at the network, left Fox News himself in the wake of a network-wide housecleaning, but has denied wrongdoing in the handling of sexual harassment allegations.
Since leaving the network Shine has reportedly been in contention for a position in the White House. He has also spent much of his time, Politico reported, down at President Donald Trump‘s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida along with mutual friend Sean Hannity.
The role of White House communications director has been a merry-go-round in the Trump administration. It was a position first held by the remarkably ill-equipped Sean Spicer, who passed it off to an invisible Mike Dubke, who was replaced — for eleven thrilling days — by brash New York financier Anthony Scaramucci. Hope Hicks served calmly in the position for the second half of 2017, until she left the job unfilled after her White House boyfriend found himself embroiled in a domestic abuse scandal.
As the conventional wisdom goes, Trump is his own communications director. But given Bill Shine’s stature as a longtime executive at Fox News, a network with close ties to the administration, he could prove to have staying power if he’s chosen for the job.
Mediaite has reached out to the White House for comment.
This story is developing…
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com