No Go Zones are halfway marks to Surrender of Sovereignty.
Reposted from tonytran2015 (Melbourne, Australia) Blog
by tonytran2015 (Melbourne, Australia).
No Go Zones are halfway marks to Surrender of Sovereignty.When the rulers of a country quietly cedes its territory to appease a potential aggressor or out of selfish own interests, they often do it with Enclaves, Ghettos which are then turned into No Go Zones. This conceals their acts from the citizens of the country. By the time the citizens wake up it may be too late.
1. Steps leading to No Go Zones.
The rulers of country M, out of pressure from another country C (potential aggressor) or out of their selfish private interests, decided to let in a large (town sized) number of citizens of country C. They do it along the following steps.
1. The rulers of country M sign the agreement with country C to issue visas to citizens of country C under the pretext of: Promoting tourism, having guest workers, enriching the culture, offering refuge from disasters, etc..,
2. Country C then sends its most patriotic, fecund families into M as guest workers and traders. They will give birth to many children while in country M.
3. Some of these new comers will buy houses concentrated in one suburb or buy lands to build blocks of houses. The houses are either bought openly by citizens of C or by local front-men using their money.
4. The houses are purposely built to display the good features of the culture of country C to (presumably curious ?) citizens of country M. They are (misleadingly ?) called “cultural enrichment houses” promoting the niceties of country C.
5. The enclave is next populated by people from country C. Local police are WARNED NOT TO RACIALLY HARASS the inhabitants. Police will not enter the “cultural enrichment” suburb for fear of accusations of Racial Discrimination.(. How-california-officials-aim-to-prevent-racial-profiling-by-police )
6. Inhabitants of the “cultural enrichment town” want to carry out their own customs DESPITE the rules and the customs of the host country M. (. Germany-bans-pork-cafes-schools-offending-Muslim-migrants , . www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-nordics-insight/not-in-my-backyard-mainstream-scandinavia-warily-eyes-record-immigration , . migrant-gets-15-months-sexually-abusing-children-young-five , . www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/germany-brings-in-no-means-no-law-for-sex-offences , . www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/refugees/sweden-on-the-brink-of-a-legal-crisis , . absolute-nightmare-in-england-as-settled-refugees-begin-to-protest-for-the-implementation-of-sharia-law )
7. Inhabitants of the “cultural enrichment” town use money from their country of origin C in their daily trade among themselves, not the money of the host country M. They may even refuse to trade with citizens of country M using currency of M. (. www.asiasentinel.com/society/laos-society/gambling-on-chinese-investment-in-laos)
8. Citizens of host country M are advised of NO GO ZONES due to fear for their safety when the inhabitants of that town become hostile to citizens of host country M. (. www.rt.com/news/392009-eight-hoods-added-sweden-no-go-zone , . www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390168/Migrant-rape-fears-spread-Europe-Women-told-not-night-assaults-carried-Sweden-Finland-Germany-Austria-Switzerland-amid-warnings-gangs-ordinating-attacks ).
9. The “model cultural enrichment” center now becomes a sanctuary city, refuge city for visitors from country C with expiring or no legal visa. (. wiki/Sanctuary_city , . chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/07/rahm-emanuel-lawsuit-justice-department-sanctuary-cities )
9. The “cultural enrichment town” name their streets after those in country C, forms sisterhood relationships with other cities in country C and start conducting its own Foreign Affairs.
10. Country M now cannot wind down the “cultural town” due to criticism from country C over the infringement of the rights of its citizens there. (. mexico-criticizes-new-texas-sanctuary-city-law )
11. If country M has lax immigration and citizenship laws many 2nd and subsequent generations of immigrants/guest workers/traders will become Citizens of M only in name while remain Loyal oversea-born Citizens of C. (, http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3582896/posts ).
12. These new “Citizens of M with Foreign Loyalty” now try to have many children to outnumber the native Citizens of M in “cultural enrichment town” .
13. When the ratio of “Citizens of M with Foreign Loyalty” is significant, country M will be in no doubt influenced by C. The level of influence increases years after years (. www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/28/key-takeaways-on-u-s-immigration-past-present-and-future ) as the new citizens originating from C have been selected to be most fecund and may legally receive birth incentives from country C.
14. When 51% of the votes are controlled by citizens with origin from C, a referendum will be called to turn the town into an autonomous region of country M.
15. Few referenda may fail but eventually autonomy will be established without using wars.
2. Avoiding problems.
1. A country should never invite a foreign group of different race, history and customs to settle in its territory unless satisfactory planning has been made regarding assimilation or coexistence.
2. Immigration from populous, poor countries into any wealthy country always carry such a risk. The host country should ensure that no group of immigrants can over-populate the native population.
3. Undue lobbying by some group of immigrants is the warning sign of coming loss of control by the host country.
4. A country with many immigrant new citizens should be well alerted for any programs directed at Loyal oversea-born Citizens from their countries of origins.
5. Racial wars are ugly (such as in Rwanda, . wiki/Rwandan_genocide, in former Yugoslavia, , wiki/Yugoslav_Wars ) and creating enclaves which are No Go Zones is a dangerous possible path leading to such wars.
3. Genocide of host populations.
1. Each country should have its own population target and reproduction plan.
2. It is outrageous to advocate against population growth in some selected countries (Green movements in US, UK, EU) while against population controls in others (criticism of China’s One child policy, criticism of India’s population control).
3. Double standard by Population Control Movements, Green Movements and Protests against Population Controls by Chinese government is just disguised WHITE GENOCIDE.
4. Its humane to help others but National Borders must maintained and respected. With good border controls each country can experiment and execute the best policy in its territory without harms to its neighbours. It comes back to the old adage “Good fences make good neighbours”.
1. The present miseries in Africa, Middle East, South America should be mostly blamed on Over-population. The latter should be blamed on Lack of Population Control ( due to Human Rights Movements against Forced Population Control ?) while applying Modern Technology which reduces Natural Death Rate. The analogy is to equipping a car with a modern powerful engine while retaining its antiquated braking and steering systems.
2. It is regrettable that European cultures which contributed so much to modern life are now indoctrinated to commit suicide to please the combined demands by both Borders Abolition Movement and Equal Rights Movements. Without European cultures, would there be a modern living that other cultures are now enjoying? No go zones are the quarter-way marks on the path leading to that suicide destination.
3. White people should now opt for cemetery burials with funerary objects like (crushed) Guns, I-phones, cashless Cards so that few centuries later archaeologists would know that there were some “Caucasians” living in Europe around AD2000, augmenting the remains of “Caucasoid” living in Tarim desert in 1000 BC (. wiki, Tarim mummies) !
. Sima Qian, Records of History by the grand historian (translated by Burton Watson), Qin Dynasty, Han Dynasty I (Rev. Ed.) and Han Dynasty II (Rev. Ed.), the Res. Cent. for Transl. The Chinese Univ. of Hon Kong and Colubia Univ. Press, Hong Kong and New York, 1961.
. Sun Tzu, The Art of War. First published in Chinese before 200BC. There are English translations.
. tonytran2015, understanding-chinas-perpetual-wars-against-its-neighbours, https://survivaltricks.wordpress.com/2017/04/01/%e2%80%8bunderstanding-chinas-perpetual-wars-against-its-neighbours/
. anti-west-statements-turkish-president-erdogan-and-pm-davutoglu-muslim-countries-must-unite, http://www.memri.org, https://www.memri.org/reports/anti-west-statements-turkish-president-erdogan-and-pm-davutoglu-muslim-countries-must-unite
. wiki/Yugoslav_Wars ,
. wiki, Tarim mummies