The war against your inalienable rights is expanding.
First, the Second Amendment is still under attack:
And your right to a fair trial is diminishing:
Let’s not forget the globalists are also waging war against your free speech and privacy:
The Senate Judiciary Committee is set to vote on the nomination of federal appeals court Judge Neil Gorsuch just 62 days after his nomination by President Trump — a vote Republicans denied President Barack Obama’s nominee, Merrick Garland, for 293 days last year.
That will set the stage for a showdown before week’s end in which Gorsuch’s confirmation isn’t really in doubt, but how it is achieved will have a profound impact on the high court, the Senate and the 2018 elections.
The body of the email is reproduced here without editing, except for clarifications added into the text with brackets. The email discussion appearing in parenthesis is in the original email.
A careful analysis of the email reveals a growing consensus among retired senior U.S. military that the Democrats are scapegoating Flynn as part of a Democratic Party partisan agenda to delegitimize the Trump presidency.
On Friday morning, President Trump tweeted, “Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!”
Donald J. Trump
Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!
A 911 call released Wednesday provides context into the moments following the altercation.
“I’ve just been broken into. Three men, two I’ve shot in my house,” the 23-year-old caller tells the 911 operator. “One’s down, one’s still talking. You need to get here now.”
Here’s a transcript of selected segments from the call:
Caller: “They broke in the back door. I can hear one of them talking.”
Dispatcher: “What are they saying?”
Caller: “I can’t hear them.”
Dispatcher: “Where were they shot?”
Caller: “Upper body.”
Dispatcher: “OK sir, my deputy is on scene. I’m going to need you to unarm yourself and put the gun away.”
Caller: “OK, it’ll be unloaded on my bed. I’ll still be in my bedroom.”
Caller: “You said he’s on scene?”
Dispatcher: “Yes sir, my deputy should be on scene. I’m going to stay on the phone until my deputy says it’s OK for you to hang up, OK.”
Caller: “OK, let me know when the deputy is in the house.”
Caller: “As soon as you confirm the deputy is in the house I’ll unload the weapon.”
Dispatcher: “Just go ahead and keep the deputy, I’m sorry, keep your weapon on your bed and remain unarmed, please sir.”
A third burglar who managed to escape later died in the home’s driveway, though the resident claimed he “didn’t shoot him.”
“One of the injured suspects exited the home and tried to get back in to Rodriguez’s vehicle, but she told investigators she drove away and left him in the driveway,” a Wagoner County sheriff’s office press release said.
The three men entered the home just past noon wearing masks, gloves and armed with a knife and brass knuckles.
After robbing a spare room elsewhere on the property, the robbers planned to break into the main house where Rodriguez claimed the family “had money and expensive belongings, and that was why she selected his home to ‘hit a lick’ – a term some criminals use to describe getting a significant amount of money in a short period of time.”
“The three teens, dressed in black and covering their faces, kicked in the door, encountered the resident and were shot inside the house,” reports CNN.
The man then barricaded himself inside his bedroom and called 911, informing the operator he would leave the rifle on the bed.
Rodriguez fled but later drove to the Broken Arrow Police Department to turn herself in.
The woman, suspected of orchestrating the bungled break-in, faces three counts of first-degree murder and a first-degree burglary charge, in addition to a count of second-degree burglary.
Felony charges could be pursued if it’s found Rodriguez was committing a felony at the time the three died.
“The intruders were identified as 19-year-old Maxwell Cook, 17-year-old Jacob Redfern and 16-year-old Jaykob Woodriff,” KFOR News reported Thursday.
The victim will likely not face charges for defending his home under Oklahoma’s “Stand your ground” self-defense law, which states:
“A person or a owner, manager or employee of a business is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another.”
“Preliminary investigation looks like it’s self-defense,” the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Deputy said.
Formal charges are expected to be filed this week.
“The Yasen-M class nuclear-powered submarine cruisers are some of the most advanced battleships that amassed all cutting-edge submarine shipbuilding technologies,” Admiral Vladimir Korolev, the Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy, said as the most advanced Russian nuclear attack submarine, Kazan – the second submarine of the Yasen-M class – was launched in the northern Russian port of Severodvinsk.
Kazan was laid down in 2009 and is expected to be accepted by the Russian Navy in 2018 following sea trials. The admiral said four more submarines of the same class – Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Arkhangelsk and Perm – are now being built at the Sevmash shipyards in Severodvinsk and one will be launched as early as in 2019 while the seventh and last vessel of this project, Ulyanovsk, would be laid down in the summer of 2017.
All the vessels are expected to be built by 2023, according to Korolev.
Yasen-M class submarines are to replace the older Russian attack submarines of the Akula-class forming the backbone of the Russian Navy’s conventional submarine force. They are considered to be counterparts to the US nuclear-powered Seawolf and Virginia class submarines.
The lead vessel of the project, K-560 Severodvinsk, was laid down in 1993 but construction was completed only in 2010 due to budgetary constraints. It was accepted by the Russian Navy in 2014.
The Yasen-M class vessels are 120 meters long, have a submerged displacement of 13,800 tons and can travel up to 31 knots (57 kph) while submerged. They are also designed to dive to a maximum depth of 600 meters.
The submarines carry ten 533mm torpedoes and have eight vertical launching systems equipped with four Onyx and Kalibr supersonic cruise missiles each. Each ship is designed to operate independently for up to 100 days.
One of the most interesting features of the new design is a large spherical sonar system which occupies its entire bow, which required that torpedo tubes be slanted and placed behind the main control compartment.
“We are creating a group of nuclear-powered submarines that will carry out missions in all regions of the global ocean and ensure Russia’s security,” Korolev said at the Kazan launch ceremony, as cited by TASS.
Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, who also attended the launch, said the new vessels would help Russia to “firmly and confidently defend its interests on the global stage.” He also emphasized the necessity of dialog in international relations adding that “this dialog should be maintained with a firm and confident voice,” referring to the importance of the nation’s defense capabilities.
Korolev also said that Russian submarines have reached Soviet Union-era levels in terms of the combat patrols as the vessels had spent some 3,000 days at sea in 2016, adding that “it is an excellent level.”
“Last year, we returned to the level we had before the post-Soviet era in terms of the days at sea. Russia’s submarine fleet has spent 3,000 days at sea,” the admiral said.
He went on to say that Russia also plans to launch another state-of-the-art submarine this summer – a nuclear-powered ballistic missile cruiser named Knyaz Vladimir.
The vessel is the fourth submarine of the Borei class. With a submerged displacement of 24,000 tons, this 170-meter long vessel is designed to carry six 533mm and six 324mm torpedos, Onyx and Kalibr cruise missiles as well as 16 Bulava ballistic missiles with an operational range between 8,000 and 8,300 kilometers.
According to the former head of the Russian Navy, Admiral Vladimir Vysotskiy, Knyaz Vladimir is even more advanced in terms of low noise, better weapon control systems, and higher maneuverability as compared to the first three vessels of the Borei class which are now used by the Russian Northern and Pacific Fleets.
Russia’s growing state-of-the-art submarine fleet is apparently generating anxiety among the US military. In June 2016, Vice Admiral James Foggo III, commander of the US 6th Fleet, wrote in the June issue of the US Naval Institute’s magazine that “an effective, skilled, and technologically advanced Russian submarine force is challenging” NATO’s maritime dominance.